We design and install single and dual packaged pump stations incorporating non ferrous pipework and fixed speed or inverter driven control.
There are 2 types of pumping groups:
1. Recirculation pumps: to continuously recirculate the water in the cooling system to guarantee a constant flow rate, resulting in the highest operating efficiency.
2. Process pumps: to supply chilled water to the various processes and to the required conditions and can be complete with automatic filtering systems.
Pre-assembled groups are generally composed of:
– Two or more pumps, with or without inverter.
– Suction and delivery connection manifolds, allowing for future expansion.
– Accessories and valves.
– A pump control system with automatic flow and pressure control.
Flow rates and pressures suitable for the process requirements.
The pumping systems guarantee, in all operating conditions, the set pressure stability, adjusting the pumping capacity from 0 to 100%. Furthermore, each pump is an independent unit and, therefore, it can be repaired or replaced without stopping the entire system. The filtering systems, also automatic, are equipped with electronic pressure drop monitoring.